Page 725 of 753 FirstFirst ... 225625675715723724725726727735 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,250 of 7530
    scraper.py is throwing
    Error (hostname 't.mdn2015x3.com' doesn't match either of 'cloudfront.net', '*.cloudfront.net') during scraper http get: https://t.mdn2015x3.com/build/fd5cba5b/v1/
    when running watch5s.
    It may just be my dns.

I think it's watch5, the log isn't clear on what site it was so I logged base_url after your exception handler in scraper.py cached_http_get - where the error is coming from, got watch5

Last edited by wason9.2; 01-08-2017 at 05:43 AM.

Hi Tknorris,

why furk is returning 0 sources, while they are actually there?

Am I missing any setting?

https://paste.ubuntu.com/23764621/

Thanks
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by sasagr View Post
    Hi Tknorris,

why furk is returning 0 sources, while they are actually there?

Am I missing any setting?

https://paste.ubuntu.com/23764621/

Thanks
    Regards
    If you search this thread, furk has been discussed extensively as well as posts from TK on how it works and how sources are filtered out. All the sources that furk returned were filtered out.
    Read the SALTS FAQ before posting questions in the Beta/Release threads.
    Posting your log: Read Article
    ***Error reports without a log may be deleted***

Team TV ADDONS Developer tknorris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wason9.2 View Post
    scraper.py is throwing

when running watch5s.
    It may just be my dns.

I think it's watch5, the log isn't clear on what site it was so I logged base_url after your exception handler in scraper.py cached_http_get - where the error is coming from, got watch5
    It is coming from watch5s, but it's not breaking anything so it's no big deal.
    Posting your log: Read Article or Watch Video

Quote Originally Posted by k3l3vra View Post
    If you search this thread, furk has been discussed extensively as well as posts from TK on how it works and how sources are filtered out. All the sources that furk returned were filtered out.
    Hi. I make a search in thread for "furk" and I found many posts about it but I could not find a solution to it... only an old post talking about checks done to the file to see if playable ... but nothing concrete.
    I m sure I overlooked the right post so I would appreciate if you or somebody else can guide me to the right one with the solution.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by sasagr View Post
    Hi. I make a search in thread for "furk" and I found many posts about it but I could not find a solution to it... only an old post talking about checks done to the file to see if playable ... but nothing concrete.
    I m sure I overlooked the right post so I would appreciate if you or somebody else can guide me to the right one with the solution.

Thanks in advance
    The relevant post is this one....

The relevant section of your log is below:
    Code:
    Furk.net result excluded: [True, True, False, True, False, False] - |The Lion King 1994 PAL DD5 1 DTS Multi DVDR| (ENCODED)
    DEBUG: Stream All The Sources: Furk.net result excluded: [True, True, False, True, False, False] - |The.Lion.King.1994.DVDRip.XViD.iNT-JoLLyRoGeR898565567549.845| (ENCODED)
    DEBUG: Stream All The Sources: Furk.net result excluded: [True, True, False, True, False, False] - |The Lion King 1994 DVDRip XViD iNT-WWW.THE-MONKEY-HOUSE.COM| (ENCODED)
    DEBUG: Stream All The Sources: Furk.net result excluded: [True, True, False, True, False, False] - |The Lion King 1994 DVDRip XViD iNT-JoLLyRoGeR {Strikeys-torrents.com} Staff required| (ENCODED)
    DEBUG: Stream All The Sources: Furk.net result excluded: [True, True, False, True, False, False] - |The Lion King 1994 DVDRip XViD iNT-JoLLyRoGeR[www.ilovetorrents.com]| (ENCODED)
    DEBUG: Stream All The Sources: Furk.net result excluded: [True, True, False, True, False, False] - |The Lion King 1994 DVDRip XViD iNT-JoLLyRoGeR| (ENCODED)
    DEBUG: Stream All The Sources: Furk.net result excluded: [False, True, False, False, True, False] - |The.Lion.King.1994.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTS-HDMaNiAcS.[Plus.Extra.Audio.Tracks]| (ENCODED)
    DEBUG: Stream All The Sources: Furk.net result excluded: [False, True, False, False, True, False] - |[ www.Speed.Cd ] - The Lion King 1994 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW| (ENCODED)
    DEBUG: Stream All The Sources: Furk.net result excluded: [True, True, False, True, False, False] - |The.Lion.King.1994.HDTV.RoSubbed-RSB| (ENCODED)
    DEBUG: Stream All The Sources: Furk.net result excluded: [False, True, False, False, True, False] - |The.Lion.King.1994.x264.DTS.3AUDIO-WAF| (ENCODED)
    I will add, When I searched for The Lion King, the Furk scraper returned 4 x 1080 sources and 3 x 720 sources, plus I had MANY more results than you excluded. So something did not work correctly when you scanned for sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikipeter View Post
    The relevant post is this one....

The relevant section of your log is below:
    Code:
    Furk.net result excluded: [True, True, False, True, False, False] - |The Lion King 1994 PAL DD5 1 DTS Multi DVDR| (ENCODED)
    DEBUG: Stream All The Sources: Furk.net result excluded: [True, True, False, True, False, False] - |The.Lion.King.1994.DVDRip.XViD.iNT-JoLLyRoGeR898565567549.845| (ENCODED)
    DEBUG: Stream All The Sources: Furk.net result excluded: [True, True, False, True, False, False] - |The Lion King 1994 DVDRip XViD iNT-WWW.THE-MONKEY-HOUSE.COM| (ENCODED)
    DEBUG: Stream All The Sources: Furk.net result excluded: [True, True, False, True, False, False] - |The Lion King 1994 DVDRip XViD iNT-JoLLyRoGeR {Strikeys-torrents.com} Staff required| (ENCODED)
    DEBUG: Stream All The Sources: Furk.net result excluded: [True, True, False, True, False, False] - |The Lion King 1994 DVDRip XViD iNT-JoLLyRoGeR[www.ilovetorrents.com]| (ENCODED)
    DEBUG: Stream All The Sources: Furk.net result excluded: [True, True, False, True, False, False] - |The Lion King 1994 DVDRip XViD iNT-JoLLyRoGeR| (ENCODED)
    DEBUG: Stream All The Sources: Furk.net result excluded: [False, True, False, False, True, False] - |The.Lion.King.1994.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTS-HDMaNiAcS.[Plus.Extra.Audio.Tracks]| (ENCODED)
    DEBUG: Stream All The Sources: Furk.net result excluded: [False, True, False, False, True, False] - |[ www.Speed.Cd ] - The Lion King 1994 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW| (ENCODED)
    DEBUG: Stream All The Sources: Furk.net result excluded: [True, True, False, True, False, False] - |The.Lion.King.1994.HDTV.RoSubbed-RSB| (ENCODED)
    DEBUG: Stream All The Sources: Furk.net result excluded: [False, True, False, False, True, False] - |The.Lion.King.1994.x264.DTS.3AUDIO-WAF| (ENCODED)
    I will add, When I searched for The Lion King, the Furk scraper returned 4 x 1080 sources and 3 x 720 sources, plus I had MANY more results than you excluded. So something did not work correctly when you scanned for sources.
    The solution to my case is that I had to disable the FULL MODERATE SEARCH in my furk account in order to get the results of 4 x 1080 sources and 3 x 720 sources.

Thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by harsol View Post
    Hi, The sources in SALTs are not giving me any results. It seems to get to about 50% and freezes and I have to reboot or it says no sources. The log file is below:
    https://logs.tvaddons.ag/pkbfdvkrb

I am posting again as the error has happened again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am posting again because the error still happens. Thanks.

Team TV ADDONS Developer tknorris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harsol View Post
    I am posting again because the error still happens. Thanks.

It's probably a scraper acting up, but I don't see anything out of the norm in your log. The best way to figure it out is to disable a few scrapers at a time and keep retrying getting sources until the problem goes away. Once you figure out which one it is, let me know and I'll check it to see if it has a problem.
    Posting your log: Read Article or Watch Video

Quote Originally Posted by tknorris View Post
    It's probably a scraper acting up, but I don't see anything out of the norm in your log. The best way to figure it out is to disable a few scrapers at a time and keep retrying getting sources until the problem goes away. Once you figure out which one it is, let me know and I'll check it to see if it has a problem.
    I removed a lot of Scrapers I don't use, but Los Movies seemed to be the one that was holding everything up. Thanks.