Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by baboonie View Post
    For people that want to fix filmonsimple, still won't get UK except cbbc,cbeebies,kix,pop,and kidpop, Just use notepad++ and change filmon.com to filmon.tv. All the other channels should work except the other UK channels.In their own addons.ini file. The one filmonsimple uses is on the net.He or she has to change that one.
    Are you saying that the FilmOn Simple addon can be updated to only display the shows that are still free by modifying the addon code from .com to .tv? I don't think that is correct. I am, however, looking at updating FilmOn Simple to only display the streams that FilmOn does still provide free in SD.

Quote Originally Posted by mhancoc7 View Post
    Are you saying that the FilmOn Simple addon can be updated to only display the shows that are still free by modifying the addon code from .com to .tv? I don't think that is correct. I am, however, looking at updating FilmOn Simple to only display the streams that FilmOn does still provide free in SD.
    mhancoc any chance of the addon having a login added to it for people with accts? or you just gonna keep it simple lol..

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh View Post
    mhancoc any chance of the addon having a login added to it for people with accts? or you just gonna keep it simple lol..
    Yeah just want to keep it simple. I would have to have an account to really test and or develop something with a login. Plus really just wanted to have a super simple addon with all free legal content.

deleted by baboonie
    Last edited by baboonie; 05-17-2017 at 03:50 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123