Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Indigo Error

I'm ok with restarting! I didn't install anything or even set anything up so there's nothing to lose. Is it complicated to do, can you talk me through?

The easiest way to wipe everything is through Android itself. Just find Kodi in the Apps section of the Android Settings and Clear both the cache and the defaults, this will leave just the original Kodi program intact and when you run it next it will start up as if just installed. From there you can add the Fusion directory to your machine https://www.tvaddons.ag/fusion-kodi-jarvis/ and then use that to install Indigo https://www.tvaddons.ag/indigo-kodi-jarvis/ . Once Indigo is running you can either add the add-ons you want one by one or use the Config Wizard option to install a selection of the most popular automatically.

One thing to watch out for. Some boxes have a Kodi installed that may already be pre-set with a load of add-ons, or will try and install them for you, in which case you'll end up back where you started. It's up to you whether you want this or not, if not then you'll have to Uninstall the version of Kodi you have (it's another one of the options you can choose from in the same place where you Clear the cache and defaults in Android Apps Settings) and download\install a clean version. I would advise not doing this until you have a copy all ready to install and know how to install it....so if that's what you want to do then post back and I'll give you more details (there's not much involved in that actually.) Of course if when you restart Kodi it's completely clean then you don't need to bother doing this.
    Root-de-doo-de-doo, a-root-de-doot-de doy di. A-root-de doot de dumb, a-ree-de-dee-de-doo dee - doo doo.

Not sure where my post went, but I'll simply repost.

I regularly use Indigo on everything from firesticks to Linux boxes. I'm having a problem with a recent Linux box. It ran fine on another Ubuntu 14.04LTS, but for some reason this one particular laptop I have, it doesn't want to run.

I've tried a clean install and even deleted the hidden .kodi folder. I've removed, purged, performed a whereis to delete any straggling directories, rebooted and reinstalled. Kodi runs fine, and there is no profile left.

I readded the tvaddons.ag source, directly downloaded the zip and installed from there, and I get an Indigo error.

Here is the error log:
    weblink to log file (copy and paste this...) paste.ubuntu.com/24550875/

indigo is crab everything is down nothing can be installed using indigo

Quote Originally Posted by JAPGEISHA View Post
    indigo is crab everything is down nothing can be installed using indigo
    Thank you for your informative and useful contribution.

Any suggestions on how to get exodus installed on fire stick... I ran into issues before. Installed originally through Indigo installer. Exodus wouldn't display anything in the lists. I uninstalled and tries to.reinstLl and now get a failure Indigo Error check logs. I saw the post here... is this just a temp.problem or what?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456