Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Indigo Error

Quote Originally Posted by alstaxi View Post
    Amen. The anger toward an update is hard to understand.
    Some people just fight change with everything they can muster, especially as popularity grows... I have been a partner (mostly silent now) in a web development company since 1997 and one truth has stood the test of time, no matter how small of update or change if some users notice it they will fight it and refuse to accept it... There is something to be said for legacy stuff, if it works and doesn't need an update that is fine, but lets face the facts, Kodi is evolving and updating out of necessity as is the Internet, v17 is a big step forward and with that it's time legacy plugins were also updated to keep up and/or continue to function...

Team TV ADDONS Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by mtntexas View Post
    The Indigo "Add-On" is DEFINITELY NOT AN UPGRADE. Why the hell can't they leave well enough alone? Now I have to buy a new TV Box and block updates in order for KODI / TVADDONS to remain as good as it was before. If I used an alternative to TVADDONS and load it into fusion, will Indigo go away?
    Do you even know what your talking about?
    Did you read the code to see what it is and how its an upgrade?
    Did you at least look at the menu items?
    You dont have to buy a new box ROFL
    Just uninstall it if you dont want it.
    If You dont want to use a feature, dont click on it.
    If you dont want an auto maintenance feature, turn it off by clicking the menu item under maintenance tools
    If you want the "old individual tools", well, they are gone.
    They are combined in Indigo now
    This is the way its done from now on.
    Its called progress.
    If you dont want updates and upgrades then why are you here?
    Indigo isnt going to go away
    If your just here to troll, then maybe you should go away
    Last edited by crzen; 02-24-2017 at 12:07 AM.

The Indigo "Add-On" is DEFINITELY NOT AN UPGRADE. Why the hell can't they leave well enough alone? Now I have to buy a new TV Box and block updates in order for KODI / TVADDONS to remain as good as it was before. If I used an alternative to TVADDONS and load it into fusion, will Indigo go away?
    if you don't like the new tool upgrades you can always make your own, as no one here is holding you down to use indigo.
    Posting your log: Read Article

To solve your problem just go to Indigo and use the "Restore to Factory" option.
    Restart your box.
    Use Google search on your laptop or desktop and choose some other source for your new addons besides TVADDONS.

Hi there. Without complaining about anything you guys do, because it's definitely fantastic, I wanted to say I'm having this exact same problem on a couple raspberry Pis I built running on retropie. A couple don't have the problem however and are setup exactly the same.
    The ones not working will indicate an error with indigo check log, then be unable to stream anything on any of the add-ons.
    I'd like to post the log, but I'm not sure how I'd get it from the raspberry pi, unless I can locate the indigo log on the terminal. Also, non-computer literate individuals physically have the devices.

Any advice would be appreciated. I'll report back after I try having them update and/or disable the indigo add-on.

oh yea, BTW. I'm using krypton on all the systems as well. I changed the skins back to confluence. Not sure if that matters. I'm using the schism build

Quote Originally Posted by funkyrocket View Post
    I'm using the schism build
    Builds are not supported here, and it appears Schism has also abandoned his build... Try a clean Kodi install and create your own build one add-on at at time...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234