Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I tried it on 3 different tv's and tried it using another remote and also the remote app. None would work. The amazon app will not let me sign in. I may call amazon and see why I can't sign in. May have to throw it away. I go to my source on my tv and the firestick is there and slect it and then it goes to pair remote. So it must be seeing the stick.But don't understand why it won't let get to pair remote.Thanks for replying.

Is it possible that the second fire TV stick you have is a later model than your first one ? If you cannot get your first stick to work with an actual remote then it is useless to anybody for sure.
    Raspberry PI 3 / LibreElec 7.0.3, Amazon Fire TV / SPMC 16.5, Unblocktech S900 / SPMC 16.5, OUYA, ACER REVO HTPC / Windows 10, MK809 Android TV

Hey hakmawongzi got it to work on another remote. I did what you said above...just took a little patience on my part... Thanks again for helping.

Hey hakmawongzi got it to work.... Did as you said above....Just took a little patience on my part.... Thanks again for helping!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12