Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Nervosa View Post
    I like the idea of this, is there a list of what addons and modifications come preconfigured ?
    I been thinking of making a Pi Kodi for my parents and wondering what would be best for a newbie.
    This will not run on a pi. However you could always install Kodi and then add the Config Wizard which will pretty much give you the same thing.

Idok Fire

just downloaded using chrome and IE both worked great

Hi.
    I have a brand new downloaded Kodi in my new laptop. I haven't done much with it excepting to make sure it works - it does. I thought your app
    would be a perfect way to use as a control on a new M8 TV Box I recently acquired and trying to set up properly. Minimal success so far but promising.

I downloaded Freetelly using Google and it came in and I installed in my Kodi file - I haven't tried it out yet, as I read from the above notes that Google didn't work and to use a different browser. I used Exact using the same and received the following message:
    "FreeTellywin (1).zip is unsafe to download and was blocked by Smart Screen Filter"

Thought you should know.

Well live and learn.

Firstly, I didn't realize that Freetelly is a stand-alone app. So when I again downloaded it using Chrome, after deleting the initial install, I installed the program and everything looked good. Then the acid test and tried to open up the first movie and all the previews came up however there is no image - audio was working. I referred to "Exact" which is actually "Edge" - who knows the rational there, so that refreshes that statement.

So based on my experiences so far shall download Opera, which I have used before and quite liked.

Hi,

I am just wondering, is there going to be a new version of FreeTelly, seeing as the new Kodi 17.0 Krypton is already out?

Regards

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345