Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exodus 3110 update Trakt Sorting

This latest update 3110 for Exodus My Trakt Movie and TV collections are not in order sequence anymore. This all started with this new update 3110. How do I get it back in order sequence like it was before ? (1-10),a-z

And now on one of my devices My TV collection dose not appear. I was able to disable auto update for Exodus on one of my devices it's at 319 and no problems at all with that version. How can I row back to 319 on my other devices since they auto updated to 3110 ? Is there a way to download the 319 version of Exodus ? Thanks for any help on this...

Correlation and Causation... The Trakt website has been having issues all day, don't be so quick to blame Exodus just yet...

If you want to roll back generally you can easily do that form the addon manager if you have not purged your packages or you can do it manually...

https://offshoregit.com/exodus/plugin.video.exodus/

Hi,

first at all: It seems like the last two days Trakt , some times, seems a bit slow. So i often got an timeout and that's why actual some watch marks not set and sometime a list not load and so on.

But back to the Sorting. Yes the sorting is changed in 3.1.10 its now based on the original Sorting of Trakt. So as example the search is now sorted like it is on the page. And other lists also, so if have change the sorting in Trakt it self if will also change in Exodus.

I guess that give the user a bit more room for configuration.

Quote Originally Posted by viper2k4 View Post
    Hi,

first at all: It seems like the last two days Trakt , some times, seems a bit slow. So i often got an timeout and that's why actual some watch marks not set and sometime a list not load and so on.

But back to the Sorting. Yes the sorting is changed in 3.1.10 its now based on the original Sorting of Trakt. So as example the search is now sorted like it is on the page. And other lists also, so if have change the sorting in Trakt it self if will also change in Exodus.

I guess that give the user a bit more room for configuration.
    You can change the sort order for Tv collection in trakt but you can't save the changes so you can't have alphabetical sort order in collection.
    Can you please bring it back as it was before?

Yes i will bring it back, my fail. I guess there was also a setting for collections :/

Sry about it.
    Last edited by viper2k4; 05-09-2017 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Correlation and Causation... The Trakt website has been having issues all day, don't be so quick to blame Exodus just yet...

If you want to roll back generally you can easily do that form the addon manager if you have not purged your packages or you can do it manually...

https://offshoregit.com/exodus/plugin.video.exodus/
    Thanks Meep I rolled it back to 319 and its working correctly again. I'll keep it at 319 until this is fixed.Thanks again....

correct sorting > more working sources?

Quote Originally Posted by viper2k4 View Post
    Yes i will bring it back, my fail. I guess there was also a setting for collections :/

Sry about it.
    No need to apologize m8. Your work is truly appreciated.

Sorting for lists (only the "List-List" it self. The items inside the list use the sorting the user select on the webseite) and collections are now alphabetic again.

It will be in the next update but donno when it get released because ist just an sorting-"bug" that dont justified an hotfix^^

If some one cant what the GIT-Version is still fixed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast