Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: metadata

metadata

Hi, understand that your meta data file had been deleted but just wondering if we had ice films installed already with the file downloaded could we transfer the add-on data meta over to another device that has not been able to download it ?
    would this give us a temporary fix until you sort the file out again ?

regards

Regards as always

you can do that I have done this as a temporary fix ,just copy your metadata folders to here

C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon _data\script.module.metahandler
    Last edited by cliffbuck; 12-12-2016 at 02:28 AM.

Yes also remembering that different platforms adopt slightly different pathways but in general it will be in userdata\addon_data

Regards as always

Thank you cliffbuck and slymobi Good fix. worked for me. I had a good working metahandler on home computer. copy to thumb drive and installed on my android box. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Squid57; 12-12-2016 at 05:42 PM.

Trying to set up a fire stick for a family member for x mas icefilms as we all know is having a problem downloading the metadata file that had worked so well in the past it has been a week that i know of i cant down the file and i dont understand the work around any help or advise would be appreciated thanks.

Do you have a icefilms on a home computer or android device that is working.

Yes i have fire tv box working with icefilms

Sorry spoke to soon. I don't know how to transfer files to a firestick . There's no usb port on a firestick to plug in to.

easy to do squid just install adb link and transfer your files from comp to your stick,heres the link and instructions matey

http://www.jocala.com/
    Last edited by cliffbuck; 12-18-2016 at 01:11 PM.

can anyone post a metadata copy so we can just use it . i don't have one . thx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast