Do what you gotta do

From day one... Icefilms...

A pioneer for TVAddons.. your going through it Eldorado... I want to express my appreciation buddy...

To the critics.. Its evolution... popups... live with it people... YouTube...Tvaddons... no difference... people getting all moral?, makes me laugh.. Its free, I still can't understand this moral code spawned from stealing streams... its free... bit awkward for box sellers maybe?

Regards and I'm sure i speak for a whole lot of people when i say a huge thank you for all the years of thankless dedication Eldorado.

I agree !
    The thing that really gets me is alot of people don't seem to understand (especially YouTubers and box sellers) is the more people they push to use kodi as a means to get free TV, the more people will !
    After all, where do they people think these videos come from !

A few years back the old sites like 1channel and Icefilms got used more, so the filehosters still got their traffic directly, so a few thousand users who bypassed via XBMC etc. went unnoticed.

I don't care for people moaning, I'd rather they just use Netflix and stop annoying everyone, sure they would moan alot more if the filehosters shut the doors.

The other thing is, I know Eldorado is a nice guy and probably isn't happy about it either & I'm sure he would have probably looked for another solution.
    So thanks Eldorado.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by invisable; 10-21-2016 at 06:57 AM.

oksauce as you state,so yes you certainly speak for me, without the unpaid time spent by all developers on here we would have nothing to watch, many thanks to Eldorado and all the other people on here for their efforts to keep us entertained free of charge, gratefully appreciated

Look..
    it's coming... ignore it at your peril.. but its coming , you got geniuses like lamps and tk.. eldorado.. and the rest... fiddling... tweaking so we can get new sources and stay alive for a few months.. but there will be a day when hosters shut us down..
    This is going to rub a lot of people up the wrong way but... whats wrong with giving hosters a crust?.. whats wrong with that?
    I truly think these guys are struggling... were not ***** Hood any more... and there are no fat cats in this industry anymore .. just duckers and divers...
    so you got to choose a street sign or put a word in... boo hoo...give hosters their due..let them stay alive and they will keep us alive.. longterm..
    Ill shut up now..for how long .. i don't know ...
    Regards to all ..

Team TV ADDONS Developer
    Wait.. where did this topic all of a sudden pop up from?

Anyhoo, we will always do whatever is necessary to keep what we have going, we don't just do these addons for the fame and certainly not for the fortune as none of us get paid for doing it (ignoring the asshats at other sites or others who make money off of our work), but we also use them ourselves and our friends and family

If it means having the file hosters inject ads, then so be it.. but we will always push to make sure it's done right and not intrusive, like I said we use our own addons too and none of us like getting spammed with popups and ads pushed in our faces

Our little hobby has grown too large to be sustainable as it is, the hosters will continually try to find new ways to shut us out.. you can always pay for a debrid account (which btw I am loving since finally getting one), but for those who don't then the price for free is eventually going to have to be a small nuisance before watching that free movie

Yes a big thank you to Eldorado for all he does. Also agree with using Real Debrid. Loving it too and will never do without it again.