Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Team TV ADDONS Developer

Icefilms 1.99.03 BETA Released

v1.99.03 (Sunday, 16 October 2016):
    - Switched to use URLResolver

Keep this thread clean and stick to issues/questions regarding the new beta version

This is just a quick release to get everyone running again and supporting some new hosts

Again this is still a BETA which I chose to release as the addon was basically dead in version 1.27.0, all sources needed fixing so instead of wasting time doing that I decided to push out this stable beta

New hosts:
    OpenLoad - requires you to 'pair' before playing a link
    FileWeed

Broken Hosts:
    These guys are broken everywhere due to the changes they have made, currently we don't have a solution for them so if you wish you can disable them in URLResolver and they will no longer appear

Upload.af
    UploadX

Real-Debrid:
    If you previously used a real-debrid account with Icefilms it will still work with the update but things have changed a bit, if you have not configured URLResolver previously then you need to do so by clicking on URLResolver Settings when you first open Icefilms.

***Currently there is no indication of which links are RD supported or if a link is playing thru RD, this will come in future updates before a final 2.0 release

Bonus is you can now use a variety of new debrid services - ie. Premiumize.me, All-Debrid, RPnet etc..
    Last edited by Eldorado; 10-18-2016 at 04:11 PM.

Unbroken host: Upload.af is working as of 10:00am 19/10/16. It is using picture captchas (select all images of street signs).

New Broken Host: FileWeed stopped working this morning (worked last night). Too bad 'cause they had nice speed.

Thanks

Team TV ADDONS Developer
    Sites seem to be playing around, FileWeed should be working again (on support platforms, Windows users will need Kodi v17)

UploadZ has been added to URLResolver so now Icefilms automatically picks it up, again looks like it's dependent on the version of python thatcomes with your Kodi platform, same as FileWeed/Upload.af/UploadX - that is unless they have turned their captcha's back on

Hi.
    I just want to say, all the host are now working on LibreELEC 7.0.2
    Many thanks

Hi guys don't know if this has been already mentioned but I cannot get icefilms to work at all. When I try to open any categories all I get is a blank page. I amusing libreelec 7.02 on Rasp pi 3 and also use realdebrid. Any help appreciated

gray

Quote Originally Posted by gray198 View Post
    Hi guys don't know if this has been already mentioned but I cannot get icefilms to work at all. When I try to open any categories all I get is a blank page. I amusing libreelec 7.02 on Rasp pi 3 and also use realdebrid. Any help appreciated

gray
    Hi.
    Try to go to www.icefilms.info on your computer.
    Maybe it is yours ISP there is blocking you.
    Last edited by xmen; 10-31-2016 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xmen View Post
    Hi.
    Try to go to www.icefilms.info on your computer.
    Maybe it is yours ISP there is blocking you.
    that is indeed the problem. Being blocked by EE. Anyway around it or do I need vpn

Hi everyone,

I originally had the IceFilms v1.27 and I was getting invalid source errors.

I searched on google for fixes and I stumbled upon your IceFilms v1.99 release. I uninstalled my IceFilms v1.27 and installed the IceFilsm v1.99 using the addon installer in XBMC.

I'm having problems with it though. On v1.27, I was seeing all the sources (such as UploadX, Upload.af, etc) when I clicked on the TV show episode or movie (it just wasn't working). But on v1.99, I'm not seeing any sources at all. I checked www.icefilms.info like what xmen suggested above and my ISP is not blocking the website.

Do you guys know what's going on? Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.
    Last edited by JeffOngi; 11-05-2016 at 09:36 PM.

why icefilm work only if i disable metadata
    if the metadata is on it gives script error .
    using firetv or apple tv using kodi 16.1 icefilm latest built
    thank you

Team TV ADDONS Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by JAPGEISHA View Post
    why icefilm work only if i disable metadata
    if the metadata is on it gives script error .
    using firetv or apple tv using kodi 16.1 icefilm latest built
    thank you
    Come on now, you've been around long enough to know you need to supply a log file

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast