Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: icefilms uk

Team TV ADDONS Developer
    For all you uk guys, give the new beta 1.99.10 a try, added in an option to use your own proxy, you can find it in the settings

I have the addon working fine using a vpn, but when I try the search facility i get a message (an error has occured communicating with ice films). Everything else is fine, if I go to genres or the A-Z Directories all the films show and work. Just the search from the main menu not working. Any Ideas, or is it the same for everyone else.

Team TV ADDONS Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve_f162 View Post
    I have the addon working fine using a vpn, but when I try the search facility i get a message (an error has occured communicating with ice films). Everything else is fine, if I go to genres or the A-Z Directories all the films show and work. Just the search from the main menu not working. Any Ideas, or is it the same for everyone else.
    Known issue..

do you need a vpn for icefilms in the uk

Thanks for the info eldorado, much appreciated

Hi Eldorado

Exodus scrapes links from primewire.ag with a proxy in "plugin.video.exodus\resources\lib\modules\proxy.p y".

Primewire.ag is also blocked in the UK, can you implement that into icefilms addon for the UK users.

Hope to hear from you!

Sanjay

Team TV ADDONS Developer
    I'll take a look, but if it's using a service setup for Exodus to use then it's not something I should be using without permission

Thank you for looking into it, I wouldn't think it is service setup for Exodus as the proxies scraped from the python script are free websites available publicly.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234