Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofdibnah View Post
    Can anyone answer this about UK access?

My ISP is TalkTalk who have blocked http://ipv6.icefilms.info any yet the addon using this address still works for me. The same address in browser brings up the site blocked notice.

I'm delighted that icefilms still works in the addon but baffled as to why it does.

Blocked by Virgin too but still works in the addon

Quote Originally Posted by sonofdibnah View Post
    Can anyone answer this about UK access?

My ISP is TalkTalk who have blocked http://ipv6.icefilms.info any yet the addon using this address still works for me. The same address in browser brings up the site blocked notice.

I'm delighted that icefilms still works in the addon but baffled as to why it does.
    It's all a matter of talk talk targeting specifics really, they may just block one protocol like http but not https or not udp, etc, could be a number of reasons.
    Alert('Hi there');

Team TV ADDONS Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by streetmedic View Post
    Still not working for me plugin error script failed!
    That's actually very unhelpful information

Great update... back to form!

I am fairly new to this world, but have quickly learned this is not a plug and play world. I have learned that this community in a whole goes deep down the "rabbit hole". I am a self learned builder of gaming PC's, so a little bit of knowledge allows me so affordability to troubleshoot and appreciate what these developers accomplish for us. I never once thought of contributing my fair share (monetarily speaking) because I thought selfishly of myself and my own needs. To this end, I have to say I am ashamed for that. I realize how TkNorris, El Dorado, MetalKettle, Dude, Blaze, and the many others that I am to drunk (good buzz on) right now to remember to mention, my apologies. I will contribute when I can as much as I can to your on going efforts. Only reason I am really posting this, is that Tk and the many others in keeping these addons going has kept my wife very HAPPY in her viewing of her programs. "Happy wife, Happy life"!! Words do not express the gratitude I have for what you developers take out of your personal lives to give to us.

Respectfully
    El Dorado,
    I originally posted this in Tk's forum section. I really want to thank you and anyone that was involved in getting "IceFilms" back up and running. The Icefilms addon is really one of my favorite addons to use because not only does it allow me the opportunity to view current movies, but also the most obscure. Big [I]THANK YOU [/I]for all the hardwork you and the rest of the TVaddons developers accomplish for us.

Godkiller

Working again! Thank you so much

Thank you for the hard work. I'm not sure if it's just me
    But it's down again . This time giving error not connecting to the server
    And ask to check my connection. But my internet is connected
    And work with other add-ons. God bless

Quote Originally Posted by JAPGEISHA View Post
    Thank you for the hard work. I'm not sure if it's just me
    But it's down again . This time giving error not connecting to the server
    The Icefilms site itself is down at the moment so that is definitely the cause.. Hopefully nothing permanent!

Quote Originally Posted by Pmg2k8 View Post
    The Icefilms site itself is down at the moment so that is definitely the cause.. Hopefully nothing permanent!
    I don't know if it was down an hour ago when you posted this, but it's running just fine now.

Quote Originally Posted by Banister View Post
    I don't know if it was down an hour ago when you posted this, but it's running just fine now.
    Yep, it was offline when I checked but all good now. Add-on is in fine form too, thanks again to Eldorado for the recent fix(es)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast