Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    LibreELEC 7.0.2 is now working with Fileweed😊
    And Clicknupload has working All the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
    How is the 'pair thing pretty much useless'? It's been working fine for weeks now for many

Best part is Ice is now using URLResolver, guess what most other addons use? Soon majority of sources will be giving us this same trouble and all of our addons will be fighting.. Ice's downfall is they don't use a ton of sources like other sites do

Debrid services might become very much more needed in the future, it skips all the crap the sources are throwing at us

ps. It's also a beta, aka things are still to be done, fat lady is sitting at home watching soap operas

Don,t know about the pair thing since it pops up with a address and I don,t fancy going to a site in my browser to pair my kodi. (No idea on that so will not use it) Especially after recent history with all the ways the ads started appearing from dubious sources, (Bad people who broke away from here and were banned? So its a no no from me on that one.)
    So pretty much useless to me.

Has for other links inside Icefilms I clicked on about everything from films to tv series I download and there all pretty much dead?
    Meaning: Unable to find link, Http 400 bad requests, and all other messages too.
    Also clicked the url resolver inside addon to make sure had selected defaults and ok it just to make sure, Plus restarted to make sure it had updated and unfortunately still no joy.

I know what you mean with url resolver but I was using VPN and everything had been fine until recent.
    I know its Icefilms and other sites mainly the hosts because of revenue they lose from not having visitors, So they change it up and it makes it hard for add-ons to work like they used too?
    They want visitors and don,t want kodi, It overloads there servers when downloads or stream, Plus its no traffic to there site.
    Either way they are doing everything possible to shut out kodi users and trying to get visitors?
    I know its hard, And its getting harder to work round but like I say as it stands its easier to look on net for me to get my downloads.
    Am not a streamer never have been I download and watch later or when its convenient.

Plus never had a real debrid account or needed one, and I still don,t need one. I just go about things differently but I still get my films.
    Even on the Icefilms site its a joke to download. Don,t go there much nowadays.

Either way I hope you get it fixed, My fav addon by far. Plus I don,t use many addons full stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post

ps. It's also a beta, aka things are still to be done, fat lady is sitting at home watching soap operas
    Yep I know its beta,Did mention that in my original post? Like I say I hope you get it fixed, And yes the fat lady sits at home still watching films but they come the old fashioned way. At least for now.

P.S
    I don,t use many add-ons never have done. Only ever really liked Icefilms.

I think most of them in my image are useless now. Like I say salts and Icefilms maybe?
    Either way lets hope you crack it so things can go back to something the way it used to be.
    Last edited by Christara; 10-18-2016 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christara View Post
    Don,t know about the pair thing since it pops up with a address and I don,t fancy going to a site in my browser to pair my kodi. (No idea on that so will not use it) Especially after recent history with all the ways the ads started appearing from dubious sources, (Bad people who broke away from here and were banned? So its a no no from me on that one.)
    So pretty much useless to me.
    Your loss I suppose. TK worked out the compromise with them to keep the users safe and still have openload links available for free. If loading a page every few hours in your browser is too much for you then I guess you can't use those links.
    Read the SALTS FAQ before posting questions in the Beta/Release threads.
    Posting your log: Read Article
    ***Error reports without a log may be deleted***

Quote Originally Posted by k3l3vra View Post
    Your loss I suppose. TK worked out the compromise with them to keep the users safe and still have openload links available for free. If loading a page every few hours in your browser is too much for you then I guess you can't use those links.
    What? (Do you want that in capitals bolded or any other way to make you understand my meaning?)
    Now if you could be a bit more polite instead of jumping in with your loss I suppose.
    Then maybe I could get somewhere.
    I explained I don,t want to click on anything that pops up with an address, After I explained the past history of what as happened with bad people who broke away from this site and are now banned. I shouldn,t need to explain that if you knew what am on about?
    Plus I also explained I DONT stream to any device. I download on my PC and watch later.

If am going to open a page in my browser then I would open a page like I have explained and bypass KODI altogether and download like I used too before I even found kodi? Think you call old school downloading.

Also I think I,ve been here long enough to know how things work.

P.S.
    Just for your info I have just gone all the way thru this thread and not found any mention of what the link meant or how to use it?
    So at least you gave to the community with that little snippet of info?
    Now if its mentioned in another thread or just shared with a certain few then maybe if that info would of been placed in the first post of the thread I maybe of not questioned that part.
    Last edited by Christara; 10-18-2016 at 03:17 PM.

Team TV ADDONS Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by mlshen View Post
    I did rollback icefilms addon to the last stable version 1.27, I downloaded the zip file from https://www.tvaddons.ag/kodi-addons/...ideo.icefilms/, then uninstall the version 1.99 from Kodi and then re-install icefilm from the zip file I downloaded, make sure you disable the Addon auto update feature from Kodi before re-install 1.27 version (instruction how to disable auto update: https://www.tvaddons.ag/disable-updates/).

So this is just a temporary solution (at least for me) till Eldorado rollout next stable version of Ice. Hope this helps.
    And what does this do for you? The same sources broken in 1.27 are broken in the 1.99 release, only difference is it's now using URLResolver and you are getting 3 new hosts - OpenLoad, FileWeed, VODLocker

@Christara

Have a read through this, it explains the reasons for pairing https://www.tvaddons.ag/rickroll-thevideo/

It has nothing to do with what happened about 3 years ago where devs were putting ads into their addons, it's simply a way for the sites to get their revenue, which is fair enough as we are using their content. If you don't want to click into any sites then you'll just have to live with whatever streams are left. But don't expect a fix because as was said above it's a compromise to prevent the links disappearing altogether.

What? (Do you want that in capitals bolded or any other way to make you understand my meaning?)
    Now if you could be a bit more polite instead of jumping in with your loss I suppose.
    I explained I don,t want to click on anything that pops up with an address, After I explained the past history of what as happened with bad people who broke away from this site and are now banned. I shouldn,t need to explain that if you knew what am on about?
    Plus I also explained I DONT stream to any device. I download on my PC and watch later.

If am going to open a page in my browser then I would open a page like I have explained and bypass KODI altogether and download like I used too before I even found kodi? Think you call old school downloading.

I stand by my post. This post and your previous one still sounds like a lot of complaining about something that is free and a lack of appreciation for a lot of effort that was exerted by TVA staff to keep openload working and free. Not only that, but a 5 second search on the forum or numerous other places would have told you what the deal w/ /pair was about. Whether you download or stream is irrelevant to whether you use /pair or not.

(PS: I know crystal clear what you are on about)

PPS:
    Forum Search results that answer your /pair question:
    https://forums.tvaddons.ag/general-l...wondering.html
    https://forums.tvaddons.ag/tknorris-...d-pairing.html
    https://forums.tvaddons.ag/general-v...-openload.html
    https://forums.tvaddons.ag/general-v...list-pair.html

Google Search results for "Kodi openload pair" that answer your /pair question:
    https://www.google.com/search?client...utf-8&oe=utf-8

So, yes, I can see how no one was told and it's a big secret /s
    Last edited by k3l3vra; 10-18-2016 at 03:41 PM.
    Read the SALTS FAQ before posting questions in the Beta/Release threads.
    Posting your log: Read Article
    ***Error reports without a log may be deleted***

Team TV ADDONS Developer

P.S.
    Just for your info I have just gone all the way thru this thread and not found any mention of what the link meant or how to use it?
    So at least you gave to the community with that little snippet of info?
    Now if its mentioned in another thread or just shared with a certain few then maybe if that info would of been placed in the first post of the thread I maybe of not questioned that part.
    The pairing is new to the Icefilms addon due to the new sources coming on board, but only semi-new to the Kodi addon community here, it's probably familiar to those using 1Channel/Salts/Exodus or any other addon using URLResolver without a debrid service

So far only two sources I know of require this - openload and thevideo.me, there could be more as tk and lambda have been doing tons of work maintaining urlresolver lately

The pairing was necessary to stop the endless cat and mouse game between us and them, it's a basic link and nothing evil there.. remember we wouldn't be putting anything in that does something sneaky, code is open source and we hold ourselves to a certain standard.. if something was going on it would be outed pretty quickly

I just pull out my phone and go to the page, click a captcha button and done, takes about 10secs

But of course it's not for everyone, and we will always be trying to find ways to make everything easier without having to jump thru hoops to watch a movie

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011