Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I tried freetelly for about 2 days did not like the functionality of it, deleted it went back to KODI
    Quote Originally Posted by snadge View Post
    in my HUMBLE opinion this version only comes with 2 decent TV apps (Exodus and SALTS) the rest are unusable and full of scams/fakes ..i tried sky sports and it just displayed a picture of sky sports for 7 seconds and ended>? such as Velocity and Ccloud have nothing but empty slots...tried The Matrix (an old film thats unlikely to be on the top of the take down list) and it had no link to play it

theres much better more reliable apps out there such as phoenix, genesis and UkTV to name but a few

Quote Originally Posted by DOGONE View Post
    I tried freetelly for about 2 days did not like the functionality of it, deleted it went back to KODI
    FT is not for everyone. The new user will be more attracted to this then the seasoned user. Once you know how to handle Kodi and manually install (customize) your addons, I doubt FT or the wizard would be that attractive. But, as said, for the new user, this might be the way to go.

@Snadge : If something isn't working for you within FT, I don't think it is because we are using fakes/scams addons. It is at your end I'm sure but without a log it can't be troubleshooted. Too bad you didn't help us fix the problem with a Log instead of making those unfounded statements.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12